Wednesday, March 18, 2009

day 2

...well hw shall i start this blog..today has been a rather tiring day for me..  a handfull of classes and to add on photo taking for graduation....so the day started of with me being pissed that my hair dryer spoiled so there goes my hair styling achine haizzz what a bad day i thought...but i was wrong today can be considered a fruitful one...i took alot of pictures today with my new hair do i just had to cam whore....have i mentioned i am in love with my hairstyle.... okie okie let get down with some pic showing.....


well what shall i say about the pic above this are one of the rare moments where i actually looked formal...after taking this picture for my graduation photo shoot ...eu jeen, me and chailing decided to have an early dinner so we shoot of to a healthy food shop in millenium square..there eu jeen and i could not stop but to cam whore....gosh the amount of pic we took seriously to think of it we were crazzy ...after dinner we came up with the most crazziest plan which was lets go to taman paramount and snap picture and so we when..... below will be the pic we took during our conquest of photo taking....








 this picture was taken in taman paramount....just me as usual cam whoring...
  just we three stooges goofing around after photo shoot...
   okie this pic was taken when we were waiting for our food....

  okie now just to let ou know why i like my hair...fisrt i think i look good...2. after such a long time a new hair do....3rd...i have a blend of beckam and goku hair do..not that i ama fan of beckam but yeah i just love my hair do...lolz......and thanks so much to those who said my hair was nice....thank thank you...well thats all for now....time to go of to lala land...nites......


No comments: