Saturday, March 21, 2009

‘I’m a Musicon Celebrity Thanks to Maxis Broadband’

Well, I'm not sure about this coz I'm still a new fish in the blogger world but I'm eager to get in the funk with all this partying. So here's my post for Music Bash 2009.

One of the most celebrity photo that I took of myself while cam whoring gotta be this...





and also this...




the reason why i feel like a celeb in this photo because it shows my confidence and my i am so cool look....
other than that it also shows how i can actually charm ppl with my looks
....i my say my looks and my smile is my prize possession....


to get in the party i'm required to talk about how I wanna be treated if i am a celebrity. Hmmm~ How could I put this in words?

Well, if i am a celebrity I would like to make the world a better place. I know this is not a beauty pageant but yea why not?
why does being a celeb always has to mean being pampered i think it is time i did the papmpering for people who need it....
so if I was someone well known and this makes it easier for me to make
the world a better place to live in. I could represent and tell
everyone to even stop wars...be an opinion leaders on issue such
as violence against women and animal cruelty..
i can create a new trend which allows me to be the father of the
new celeb era....

And on how I wanna be treated...i just wanna be treated like a normal person. everyone wants to be worshipped but not me...
letting me be normal is like worshipping me already i believe every one is a celeb
i don't wanna be streotyped. I just wanna be a normal celebrity that everyone loves because of who i am.

For the party i know i was supposed to be dressed as a musician celebrity but...hmm~ i couldn' tink of any. So i've decided
that i'm going as... ahahah here's the catch it is for u to find out if i'm invited. Let's just say i'm going as someone not so serious but sings "better in time" at the same time. Woots!

hopefully nuffnang would give me the invitation and I could go and party with all the other fellow bloggers which includes my bestie prinsezz (haha~).

so see you guys there!!!

No comments: