Wednesday, February 16, 2011

good day...

ROFL! can you actually believe it i slept at like 1 am then got up at 3.30 then when back to sleep at 4 and got up at 5 and could not sleep that i sat down and meditated.. Which is so not me... i mean me and meditating like seas apart but i really did not know what to do at 5 am in the morning and insomnia is really killing me, i am like having problem sleeping and even if i do sleep i wake up like a zillion times in between.. no wonder i am cranky... rofl...

anyway so yeah today day been rather a good day for me.. i had fun at work, actually people i work with are bunch of funny people.. and i like the fact that they are accepting me for who i am ... but of course to just irritate me arfan loves to call me beautiful instead of handsome just to make me go berserk.. rofl.. but all is well all that said.. the thing we do.. tickles me till now! They are bunch of supportive people especially when it come to sales, they hear you out when your in pain. Help me when i need to be brought back to earth.. well i guess i am liking me working mates already :D

buven 2011

No comments: