Tuesday, February 15, 2011

whats the issue ?

So yeah i skip a few days of blogging, been up tight with stuff.. Anyway, i am so lost on thought that i barely remember what i did last 5 mins ago.. am i growing old or am i just ignoring the world around me.. which could it be.. Well they did not simply say as you age problem increases especially when your force to take commitment that you actually don't have to..

  I mean being the youngest and the easiest to attack that does not give all the rights to point finger at me especially when i keep quiet all the time not retaliating back to all their wimp and fancies. I keep away try to please all but most of the time i end up getting myself hurt.

   Each day i wake up hoping my day would be a better one.. But it seems everything that i do is aint sufficient and everything i care for most of the time... hurt me...oh well i am going speechless of this matter until i have thought of ending it all for once and for all, maybe when i am gone for good people would realize what they actually have done that maybe in future someone else would be spared such treatment!

Buven 2011.

No comments: